- Only members of 100 Women Who Care Wilmot can nominate charities.
- To nominate a charity, members must have signed the 100 Women Who Care Wilmot Commitment Form and be current in their donations.
- Charities should be Wilmot-based or, if based outside the Township, they must have a direct impact on the lives of Wilmot residents e.g. Nutrition for Learning, Hospice Waterloo.
- We do not accept nominations for national or international charities e.g. Canadian Cancer Society or MCC.
- Nominated charities may bring brochures, business cards or other information at the time of their presentation.
- Each member may submit the name of 2 charities for consideration over the coming year. The member must be aware of the work done by the charity. A personal connection is not necessary.
- Nominations that come in less than 10 days before the upcoming meeting will only be considered for the following meeting. Time is needed to contact the presenter and for her to prepare her “pitch”.
- Junior members are also encouraged to nominate a charity. Their pitches will be only 1 minute or however long the Junior member wishes to speak..
- Charities not selected at the meeting will be held for consideration again at future meetings.
Our next meeting
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 7:00pm
Puddicombe House Banquet Hall, Peel Street, New Hamburg
Please note the start time and venue.