- Only members of 100 Women Who Care Wilmot can nominate charities.
- To nominate a charity, members must have signed the 100 Women Who Care Wilmot Commitment Form and be current in their donations.
- Charities should be Wilmot-based or, if other townships, they must have a direct impact on the lives of Wilmot residents. We do not accept nominations for national or international charities - e.g. Canadian Cancer Society - or from either denominational or faith-based charities.
- Each member may submit the name of 2 charities for consideration over the coming year. The member should be well-aware of the work of the charity and its reputation. E-mailed nomination forms are preferred. Email to: email@example.com.
- Nominations that come in less than 10 days before the upcoming meeting will only be considered for the following meeting. Time is needed to contact the presenter and for her to prepare her “pitch”.
- Junior members are also encouraged to nominate a charity. Their pitches will be between 1-5 minutes.
- Charities not selected at the meeting will be held for consideration again at future meetings.
- Completed commitment forms must be received by 100 Women Who Care Wilmot before the charity nomination is accepted.
Our next meeting
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 7:00pm
Puddicombe House Banquet Hall, Peel Street, New Hamburg
Please note the start time and venue.