- Only members of 100 Women Who Care Wilmot can nominate charities.
- To nominate a charity, members must have signed the 100 Women who Care Wilmot Commitment Form and be current in their donations.
- Charities should
be Wilmot-based or, if based in the region, they must have a direct impact on
the lives of Wilmot residents.
We do not accept nominations for specific denominational, national or international charities e.g. Canadian Cancer Society.
- Each member may submit the name of 2 charities for consideration over the coming year. The member must have a personal association with each charity. E-mailed nomination forms are preferred. Email to: email@example.com.
- Nominations that come in less than 10 days before the upcoming meeting will only be considered for the following meeting. Time is needed to contact the presenter and for her to prepare her "pitch".
- Junior members are also encouraged to nominate a charity. Their pitches will be only 1 minute.
- Charities not selected on one night are invited to re-submit for consideration again at future meetings.
- You can also download a nomination form here »
- Completed commitment forms must be received by 100 Women Who Care Wilmot before the charity nomination is accepted.